PADI RESCUE DIVER
DIVE TRAINING IN OAHU
"CHALLENGING" AND "REWARDING" BEST DESCRIBES TH PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE.
Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on your knowledge of how to prevent problems and manage them if they occur.
The rescue Diver Course develops your knowledge and skills to be able to assist other divers in trouble, manage diving accident situations and perform diving first aid. A combination of classroom, confined and open water sessions will teach you the theory and practical knowledge necessary to deal with any diving emergency both above and under water. Focussing on prevention, response and correct accident management, this course widens your scope making you a more safe and valuable diving companion. Rescue Diver is also a necessary step towards PADI professional status.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What you learn
- Self rescue;
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers;
- Emergency management and equipment;
- Rescuing panicked divers;
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Current EFR;
- Advanced Open Water;
- Minimun 20 dives;
- Higher than 15 years-old.
- 3 people or more (max 6 people) – $385 + tax
- Semi private class (2 people) – $485 + tax
- Private class (1 person) – $585 + tax